Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The joys of having a big sister

This is how far back my camera flash card went...our old house and Luke wasn't even 2 yet. Geesh- I have ALOT of pictures to share!

These are just absolutely hilarious...poor Luke. I'm sure he will not be very happy about these pictures when he's older, but being the great mom that I am, I will put them away and not pull them out again until his future bride wants baby pictures for a slide show at their rehearsal dinner. LOL!

So, this is what happens when you have a big sister. A big sister that's a dancer...

Getting suited up in ballet shoes
Success! Ella is so proud of herself. Even Brett is there to offer a brotherly laugh-in-your-face.



My poor little Luke...he had no idea what his big sister was trying to do to him!

No comments: