Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Most Important Day of Her Life!

Nothing could have made me happier than to here my daughter tell me she wanted to be baptized. We spoke with our preacher to make sure she understood what it meant and she understood completely. Wow- my 7 year old was going to be baptized!

The morning of her baptism I was shocked to learn that I was going to be able to get into the baptismal with her so that I could get some great pictures. It was really neat to be that close to her and see her every reaction to what our preacher was saying. What a memorable experience for this proud momma!

The pictures are backwards...of course. UGH!









Our preacher is such a great guy- he ran next door to his house and grabbed his hunting waders so that I could get into the baptismal without getting my dress soaking wet. Very fashionable!

No comments: