Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mission Recognition Service

Mission Recognition at church was in May, so....I'm just a teeny-weeny bit behind. Oops! Anyway, I did get a couple of quick shots of the kids receiving their little gifts for participating all year in various missions projects. The lighting in our church is never ideal for great pictures, so excuse the dark shots.

Luke's partner in crime aka best buddy is standing to the left of him.
Hiding his gift


Very proud of his chalk!



Ella's 2nd year in GA's. Last year she received a bracelet and a charm and this year she received another charm for her bracelet.


I was so proud of all of them. I pray that my children will all grow up with a servants heart and I love the mission work they do on Wednesday nights at our church. It helps teach them the importance of caring for others and sharing God's love.

No comments: