Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First and almost last day of school

We started our new school year last Monday. I was so excited because I changed our curriculum this year and we had just organized our school room-thanks to my wonderful hubby for putting furniture together for me and my mother-in-law for helping me organize everything.

Our first day was almost our last too. We were able to do school the next morning, and then I was put in the hospital for preterm labor. My OB has told me NO school while I'm on bedrest. Not even with my laying in the bed. So, the great thing about homeschooling is flexability. Our school year will just have to continue later- no harm done. I did, however, get a picture of Brett and Ella on their first day!


Brett- 1st grade
Ella- 3rd grade

I also wanted to share a couple random pictures I found while downloading the gazillion pics on my card.

My pet lover...she loves our labs and our cats and our rabbit with her WHOLE heart. I love this about her!


This was taken in May right before her dance recital. This costume is for her mini company dance routine. She'll be competing for the first time with dance this year. I can't wait to see how they do- such a sweet group of girls!


The post can't be complete without a pic from my little man. Wild as ever- this little one loves to be outside all day, everyday. I can't believe how big he's getting and I pray he'll adjust easily when his baby sister makes her appearance.

No comments: