Thursday, August 25, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Even though we are now in football season, and it kills me that I can't be at Brett's first practices to take pictures, I still have baseball pictures from spring to share. This was Brett's 3rd year playing and Luke's 1st.


There may be nothing cuter than a little boy all decked out in his uniform!
Running to 1st base


Luke spent most of the season just like this. In the sand with his best buddy. He was especially interested in the chalk on the field and played with it during every game.


My litte leaguer. It's amazing how much he improved in just one year! I was so shocked to see him fielding the ball and throwing to first to make an out. His coach was very impressive and Brett really seemed to take to the sport this year. I can't wait to see how he does next season...Michael wants to sign him up for coach's pitch.


This was his last game, getting his drink and his certificate. Baseball will definitely be around our home for years and years. (Thank goodness I LOVE baseball!)


No comments: